Performance Marketing ManagerApply
Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
We're looking for a B2B performance marketing expert, a true practitioner with 3+ years of paid media experience that is looking to own a revenue goal for a hyper-growth startup on an important mission - to elevate everyone's work experience, wherever they work from, and pioneer the future of work.
You're an Ad Operations person with a Product Marketing flair. You're not just an expert at launching and optimizing campaigns, but you're a business-savvy marketer with the ability to deeply understand your audience. You're able to captivate people's attention and help them understand in an instant how Workvivo can benefit them and their company.
You're Someone That
- Is obsessed with performance marketing - staying on top of trends and constantly raising the bar of what good looks like comes naturally to you
- Is analytical with a pragmatic approach to prioritization
- Has a strong understanding of the sales and marketing funnel
- Understands that experimentation is the key to generating pipeline faster
- Probably keeps a swipe file of the best ads that inspired you along the way
- Own, run, manage, and scale effective paid acquisition strategies (for B2B)
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Defining & achieving KPI targets, based on unit economics and ROI
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts while working with our design team to create thumb-stopping creatives
- 3+ years experience running Google Ads (Facebook and LinkedIn are bonus)
- Expert-level paid search skills and knowledge (these will be tested in the interview process). Including but not limited to: Split-Testing
- Ads, Utilizing Negative Keywords, Keyword Narrowing/Expansion, Improving Quality Score, Persuasive Ad Copy, Offline Conversion Tracking, Advanced Retargeting Campaigns
- Experience in a B2B environment, or in considered purchase sales cycles
- Experience driving pipeline and revenue results through paid acquisition
- High Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets (knowledge in visualization tools like Tableau are bonus)
- Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, or LinkedIn Ads certified
- You aren’t expecting for there to be a “how to do your job” playbook waiting for you
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.