Customer Onboarding Project ManagerApply
Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
From automotive, technology, manufacturing, logistics, finance and everything in between, we roll out the Workvivo platform to diverse organizations across the globe to enhance their employee experience. Our Onboarding Project Managers are there from Day 1 to guide customers through the implementation and onboarding processes - from goal setting, platform setup, product training, change management - to make sure the customer reaches value as soon as possible.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process
- Deliver projects following the Workvivo Customer Experience Implementation methodology
- Proactively manage multiple customer projects within scope and schedule
- Engage and manage key customer stakeholders throughout the implementation
- Deliver high customer satisfaction with every interaction
- First point of contact for all aspects of your customer during Onboarding
- Deliver training workshops and presentations to the customer in person / via video conferencing platform
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively use Workvivo features and capabilities to meet their goals, advise and impart best practices at customer touch points
- Communicate with customers appropriately and manage expectations to ensure that the project is a success
- Carry out continuous self-learning on product features to remain up to date
- Develop and enhance documentation as required for successful rollout of the Workvivo product
- Ensure smooth transition of the customer to Customer Success team post deployment
- Sustain focus on continuous improvement, participate in internal projects to optimize processes and product offerings
- Collaborate closely with the Product team - act as ‘voice of the customer’ and translate customer feedback into product insights and strategy
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role (Previous experience of software project implementation would be beneficial)
- Strong competency in Project Management techniques and approaches
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty
- Appetite for fast-paced, high energy environment
- Strong time management - you will manage numerous implementations simultaneously
- Ability to adapt as priorities and customer needs change
- Proven consultancy skills with the ability to identify opportunities and promote business benefits to a Customer
- Ability to produce well-structured and clear customer facing documentation and reports
- Ability to communicate and advise on technical aspects to non-technical teams
- Fast decision-making ability to meet milestones and deadlines
- Ability to challenge the status quo and seeks continuous improvement
- Ability to effectively use available resources and collaborate as needed to problem-solve and deliver value for the Customerf
Our Customer Focus
- When a customer partners with us, we want them to be energized by our platform and our team.
- We want Workvivo to be known for its incredible customer experience at every touchpoint. We are totally customer centric. We strive to go above and beyond to help customers and provide them with an incredible experience every time.
- We want to have the best G2 and other reviews, the best NPS score, the best customer loyalty. Check out our G2 reviews here: https://www.g2.com/products/workvivo/reviews
- We want the highest adoption of our platform and we want to help customers achieve this.
- We learn from Workvivo customers that are doing good things and apply these learnings to all customers.
- We want all customers to feel that they are important and we need to help them achieve the most value from Workvivo. We always look for what additional value we can bring.
We can’t be a customer-centric company if we don’t first take care of our team. We want working in Workvivo to be a great experience for our people!
- We want our team members to share and contribute to our fantastic culture and passion for employee engagement.
- We want you to enjoy this role and celebrate successes with our team. We will make sure you are equipped to do the best job possible!
- Check out what team members are saying on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.ie/Overview/Working-at-Workvivo-EI_IE4600870.11,19.htm
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.