Customer Success ManagerApply
Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
As part of the ongoing global expansion of Workvivo, we need the best sales professionals to deliver the ultimate customer experience, partner with our customers to deliver a fantastic employee experience and continue to meet our growth ambitions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for ongoing relationship-building and driving business adoption of the Workvivo product for customers throughout the post-launch journey.
- Become a subject matter expert on employee engagement & internal communications.
- Own agendas for weekly/biweekly calls, record cadence via the CRM system.
- Deliver Executive Business Reviews to key customer stakeholders.
- Provide Best Practices and guidance on how to increase adoption based on a mixture of customer case studies and performance trends.
- Understand desired customer business outcomes, developing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist with technical troubleshooting.
- Pull and analyse metrics.
- You will be commercially astute with a capacity to recognise when escalation is necessary.
- Translate customer feedback into product direction and strategy as ‘voice of the customer’.
- Be ready to collaborate with Project Managers, Product, Sales and Marketing.
- Additionally, you will work with the Director of Customer Success to develop and enhance post-launch Best Practices and collateral required for successful adoption of Workvivo product.
Desirable skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills written, verbal, one-to-one, group, formal presentations. Able to produce well-structured and clear customer facing documentation and reports.
- Strong competency in Customer Success techniques and approaches.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Ability to communicate technical problems to non-technical people.
- Enable fast decision making to keep track of deadlines and agendas.
- Challenges the status quo and seeks continuous improvement.
- Strong consultancy skills with the ability to identify and promote business benefits to a client Ability to think laterally and strategically.
- Excellent presentation skills at all levels.
- Provide excellent customer service skills –hugely responsive internally and to customers.
Customer user adoption rates
Customer renewal rates
Customer satisfaction / NPS
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.