Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
We are looking to expand our Talent Acquisition team and are looking for a Technical Sourcer to join the Workvivo team. As a Technical Sourcer you will be focused on building and developing strong relationships with exceptional talent across EMEA. You will work closely with our recruitment and engineering teams to develop strategies to uncover and attract top talent for Workvivo. You will come up with creative ways to attract and engage talent and will be focused in providing the best in class candidate experience for all talent you engage with.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to get a thorough understanding of the requirements of the role, the team and where it fits in the organisation but also what the impact of this role is on the organisation.
- You will create and drive innovative ways to attract talent through LinkedIn, Social Media, networking, referrals, developing relationships with key groups including universities, topic specialists among others.
- Chat and screen potential hires to get a true understanding of what they are interested in, what their role involved on a day to day basis and decipher if Workvivo is a good fit for them.
- The ability to build a pipeline of candidates through developing strong relationships and the ability to understand the best fit for each role and each team.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will help contribute to the growth of our teams across the organisation. Continuously look for ways to improve everything we do!
- You will actively research and keep up to date with the specialist areas we recruit in so you are always in the know of what is happening in the sector.
What you need for the role:
- Curiosity and drive! Curiosity to want to know more about the roles you are recruiting for, , curiosity to want to understand more about where these candidates hang out, what motivates them, what do they find attractive in a new role, company? Curiosity to want to learn as much as you can about the specialist area e.g software engineering. Drive and determination to want to fill the role and find a candidate no matter what!!
- A Storyteller! Workvivo’s story is a captivating one and if told well every candidate would want to work here! Strong communication skills, organisational skills, negotiation skills and a team player are a must for this role.
- Data driven! Someone who’s decision making is based on data. We get lots of data from LinkedIn and Greenhouse our TA system so the ability to understand that and alter sourcing based on the data.
- Creativity! Creativity in terms of social media, in terms of problem solving, in terms of talent attraction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years sourcing experience either for an agency or in- house
- Energy, drive and passion!
What Workvivo can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Unlimited annual leave
- Sourcing and recruitment training
- Remote working
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.