Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
About the Role
At Workvivo, we’re continuing to rapidly expand our customer base and as a result we’re looking to grow our dynamic Sales team to support our ambitious plans for years ahead. The role of the Pre-Sales Associate is to work closely with the Creative Solutions Team to support in the creation of Workvivo demonstration environments for customer presentations and proposals. The successful candidate will be closely mentored by the Creative Solutions Team Lead as well as our highly experienced Solution Consultants and will develop the skills necessary to pursue a variety of Pre-sales roles.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic Pre-Sales Associate to help support our Creative Solutions Team in Workvivo. Our Creative Solutions Team is comprised of people from all different professional and academic backgrounds - including but not limited to BIS, Commerce and Creative/Graphic Design. Skills from any of these backgrounds are well suited to the role. If you have a background in something different, but think the role sounds like a great fit for you - don't fret, we're open to applicants from all professional and academic backgrounds. This role will suit an ambitious person keen to pursue a variety of Pre-sales roles in a fast growing Global SaaS company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Working collaboratively with Solution Consultants to configure and customise Workvivo demo environments for customer proposals and presentations.
- Tailor the Workvivo environment so that it meets the customers’ requirements.
- Proactively research each potential customer to ensure the content and branding on Workvivo is aligned with the customer and accurately represents their culture & messaging.
- Ensure a smooth handover of the Workvivo environments to the Solution Consultants ahead of customer presentations .
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Workvivo product.
- Assisting the Sales Teams with other activities such as creating presentations and collateral to support the sales process.
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Teams and Cx.
- Commit to a personal development plan created jointly with a Workvivo Solution Consultant mentor.
- Drive, ambition and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, one-to-one and group
- Able to create well-structured and dynamic customer content
- Have a creative mindset
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ambitious and committed to own personal development
Our Customer Focus
- When a customer partners with us, we want them to be energized by our platform and our team.
- We want Workvivo to be known for its incredible customer experience at every touchpoint. We are totally customer centric. We strive to go above and beyond to help customers and provide them with an incredible experience every time.
- We want to have the best G2 and other reviews, the best NPS score, the best customer loyalty. Check out our G2 reviews here: https://www.g2.com/products/ workvivo/reviews
- We want the highest adoption of our platform and we want to help customers achieve this.
- We learn from Workvivo customers that are doing good things and apply these learnings to all customers.
- We want all customers to feel that they are important and we need to help them achieve the most value from Workvivo. We always look for what additional value we can bring.
We can’t be a customer-centric company if we don’t first take care of our team. We want working in Workvivo to be a great experience for our people!
- We want our team members to share and contribute to our fantastic culture and passion for employee engagement.
- We want you to enjoy this role and celebrate successes with our team. We will make sure you are equipped to do the best job possible!
- Check out what team members are saying on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.ie/Overview/Working-at-Workvivo-EI_ IE4600870.11,19.htm
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.