Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
At Workvivo, our cross-functional product teams are responsible for designing, developing and testing high-quality features to help shape an industry and redefine the employee digital workplace. We are looking for a QA Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience to join one of our product teams and ensure quality standards are being met at every stage of the software development lifecycle.
What You Will Do
- Review business requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback to effectively inform test case creation
- Create clear and purposeful manual test cases to validate that new features, bug fixes and enhancements satisfy customer, functional and security standards
- Troubleshoot and triage defects that arise during and outside of testing and
- collaborate across the product teams to drive defect resolution
- Develop documentation and maintain functional test cases, as well as all other test
- assets, for the purpose of informing best practices within the product teams
- Advocate for quality when participating in refinement sessions and retrospective
Who You Are
- At least 2 years’ experience in software testing
- Proficient understanding of software testing standards, processes, tools and
- Excellent communication skills to interact and work closely with cross-functional
- product teams
- Logical and structured approach to test planning, creation, execution and reporting
- Ability to take ownership of projects and be responsible for assuring quality
- standards are met
- Good problem-solving abilities in order to identify, diagnose and see through the
- resolution of software bugs, errors or issues
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.