Senior Product DesignApply
Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
Workvivo and our product mindset
We’ve built a great product, but we have lofty ambitions. To take it to the next level and beyond we know we need some of the best product and design talent out there. People who are truly passionate about product and design, and understand what it takes to create a leading and innovative SaaS product.
We’re not just building a product, we’re trying to shape an industry and redefine the employee digital workplace. We did say it was lofty, right?
The Senior Product Designer will work very closely with the full team. You will need to be able to influence your teammates as well as colleagues, stakeholders and others through the use of your research and customer understanding. You will be joining a team of highly motivated people on a mission to improve the working lives of employees everywhere.
• Own the product design processes for your area of the product. From leading research into our customers, to ideation sessions, to producing low and then hi-fidelity mock-ups.
• Move quickly to build strong and compelling user journeys, experience maps and visual designs.
• Present your ideas and design decisions to your team, product leadership and company executives. Defend what you believe in, but be open to incorporating feedback.
• Work with the product manager to bring a deep understanding to the product team of our users and customers.
• Collaborate closely with a cross functional team to build delightful and innovative products for our customers.
• Add to our Product and Design culture. Look for ways to improve and shape it, suggest ways to help us move faster, and get stuck in.
What we're looking for
At least 6-7 years of demonstrated product design on technology-powered products, with a proven record of driving customer impact through great design
• Experience partnering with engineers and product managers, and leading productive design sessions and discussions.
• A strong product design portfolio, that showcases examples of your work, your thought process, and the impact to users and customers.
• A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment.
• A sense of humour and fun! We try to be a fun bunch.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.