Senior Product ManagerApply
Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
Our Product Mindset
We've built a great product, but we have lofty ambitious. To take it to the next level and beyond we know we need some of the best product and design talent out there. People who are truly passionate about product and design, and understand what it takes to create a leading and innovative SAAS Product.
We're not just building a product, we're trying to shape an industry and redefine the employee digital workplace. We did say it was lofty, right?
While we empower our product teams to figure out the best solutions to the problems that need to be solved, we also hold those teams accountable to the results. Shipping is necessary, but not sufficient. We look for product managers that are not afraid of signing up for results, even when this means they have to work through others to achieve the necessary results.
- Own the product strategy focused on how to improve employee engagement, amplify culture and crease stronger communications across our customers organisations.
- Define key product and operational metrics to measure product performance. Track progress and report regularly on these metrics, including adoption and user satisfaction.
- Connect with customers, use research and analytics to generate insights and develop new ideas.
- Bring a deep understanding to the product team of our users and customers, and the data about how our customers engage with our products.
- Collaborate with engineering and design on a cross functional team to define a roadmap, prioritise items and execute on building delightful and innovative products.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to communicate roadmap updates and gather feedback.
What we are looking for
- 7+ years of Product Management experience working on technology products, with a proven record of shipping products.
- Experience partnering with engineers, designers, and other product leaders to drive product improvement and new features.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Ability to prioritize well and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies.
- Ability to bread down a broad vision into achievable milestones
- Excellent communications and ability to clearly articulate vision.
- A data-driven approach to problem solving
- A desire to move quickly and grow in a fast-paced environment
What Workvivo can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Unlimited annual leave
- Remote working
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.