1 – Workvivo
Workvivo is an employee experience platform (EXP) that simplifies internal communication and drives employee engagement. Built for the digital-first workplace, the purpose behind the platform is to engage and emotionally connect people by giving everyone a voice.
Workvivo brings company culture to life digitally, helping everyone on your team feel included, and appreciated, no matter where they work from. If your organization needs to serve a diverse workforce with first-class communication and engagement tools, you need a purpose-built platform like Workvivo.
- Workvivo’s user-friendly design and familiar social experience makes it easy to get everyone on board and high adoption effortless.
- Workvivo’s focus on communication and engagement leads to much better retention rates, lower absenteeism, and increased productivity.
- Consolidates your communication and engagement tools in one place. Giving your employees one clear center of gravity.
- Enables a direct communication line between leaders and staff, with no gatekeepers. Fostering connection and a sense of belonging.
- Empowers employees to share, engage, and interact through open two-way communications; increasing inclusion and engagement.
- If you only want an internal social media style comms tool for your business. The Workvivo platform will be too powerful for your use case.
- For companies with less than 100 employees, Workvivo may not be suitable due to cost considerations and available resources.
Workvivo is best for:
- Improving employee engagement and sense of belonging
- Enhancing employee retention, hiring, and productivity
- Fostering a strong company culture and improving performance
Workvivo’s Key Features
Workvivo consolidates employee conversations into a single platform, allowing organizations to reach employees through various channels, including posts, articles, mobile notifications, newsletters, podcasts, and live streams.
The platform facilitates employee engagement by providing tools for feedback collection, pulse surveys, recognition shoutouts, milestone celebrations, and new starter introductions through “say hi” intro videos.
Digital Hub (Intranet):
Workvivo serves as a digital hub where companies can store and share documents and resources, integrate with other tools in their tech stack, create wiki pages for collaboration, and launch other apps from within the platform.
Workvivo offers robust analytics capabilities to track and measure employee usage data, enabling organizations to gain insights and make data-driven decisions to manage performance effectively.
The Workvivo employee experience platform is the ideal solution for companies with a distributed workforce that are big on culture and prioritize engagement. As the #1 rated platform on G2, you can’t go wrong with including Workvivo in your consideration set.
G2 review: Workvivo review
Pricing: A Workvivo subscription is based per user, per month (billed annually). Contact the Workvivo team to request a quote today.