The lifeblood of your organization – the people you couldn’t live without – is your frontline staff. Without them on the ground, interacting with customers, and promoting your brand values, you wouldn’t have a business at all.
But because they’re out there making things happen, it’s not always easy to reach them in conventional ways – they might not have a company email address or a work computer.
Keeping every individual in the loop is critical for any number of reasons: improving their employee experience, enabling crisis communications, and celebrating company-wide achievements, for example.
In this guide – the ultimate handbook to help you understand communicating with your frontline staff – we’ll show you why it’s so important to invest your time and money in, and how to get it right.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Internal communications – what is it?
- Why is internal communications so important?
- The challenges of internal comms for frontline staff
- How to nail your frontline internal comms strategy
- The must-haves of internal comms for frontline workers
And so much more!
No matter if you are an employee, a HR manager, Chief People Officer or CEO – you’ll find something valuable here.