Internal Comms for Manufacturing – The Ultimate Guide
16 Nov 2023
Get your copy
Content Editor at Workvivo
Deskless workers account for 80% of the global workforce. Instead of working from behind a computer screen, they interact with customers on the shop floor, make deliveries out on the road, or do important work in factories, mills, and plants.
For manufacturing companies, your frontline employees are the lifeblood of your organization. Without them, you wouldn’t have a business at all. But, according to a Gallup poll, only 25% of manufacturing workers are actively engaged at work – a full 8% lower than the American average.
In this guide – the ultimate handbook to help you understand communicating with your manufacturing staff – we’ll show you why it’s so important to invest your time and money in, and how to get it right.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Internal communications – what is it?
- Why is internal communications so important?
- The challenges of internal comms for manufacturing staff
- How to nail your manufacturing internal comms strategy
- The must-haves of internal comms for manufacturing workers
And so much more!
No matter if you are an employee, a HR manager, Chief People Officer or CEO – you’ll find something valuable here.