We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Senior Full Stack Engineer to join the Workvivo product team. The Workvivo product team is a successful, fast paced engineering team developing high quality features. The ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and will share our passion for building great software.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop responsive, scalable and secure user interface features and backend services for the Workvivo product using React, React Native and Laravel, hosted with AWS.
- Architect and implement efficient, modular and reusable front-end and back-end systems.
- Identify, implement and manage code libraries that minimise repetitive code and improve application design.
- Support and modify real-time feeds and APIs to ensure that data renders in a timely manner.
- Use code optimisation techniques to improve robustness and performance of software solutions.
- Actively participate in design discussions, code reviews and code analysis.
- Suggest best practices and standards.
- Continuously work to improve front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Customer Success Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 5+ years professional full stack software development experience.
- Strong understanding of OO-programming, unit testing, design patterns and web application design principles.
- Experience working with hosted web applications/SaaS.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and participate in feature design discussions and planning.
- Good knowledge of database design, performance, and SQL.
- Proficient understanding of versioning tools.
- Optional: a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Optional: experience with AWS cloud services.
- Optional: a reasonable understanding of secure coding best practices, OWASP guidelines.
- Optional: experience with React Native mobile development.