QA Engineer- AutomationApply
Workvivo is transforming the future of work by creating a digital experience that brings workplace culture to life. We are committed to our customers, obsessed with improving employees working lives and driven by results. We practice our core values of Commitment, Professionalism, Loyalty, Innovation and Playfulness every day.
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Automation Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience to join the Workvivo Product team. The Workvivo Product team is a successful, fast paced engineering team developing and testing high quality features. The ideal candidate enjoys a challenge and will share our passion for delivering great software that has been validated effectively.
- Analyse and review feature requirements and provide timely and meaningful feedback to effectively inform test case creation and execution.
- Contribute to the implementation of the automated testing framework through the creation of test scripts that validate the functionality of the wider platform.
- Design comprehensive test plans that adequately address feature specifications, pose meaningful questions to the Product Owner, Software Engineer(s) and QA Engineer(s) and create efficient test scenarios.
- Write purposeful test cases that competently assess specified features, taking into account feedback from the Product Owner, Software Engineer(s) and QA Engineer(s).
- Execute test cases, gather purposeful test evidence and provide effective metrics to be shared with the Lead QA Engineer, Software Engineering Manager and the wider Product team that effectively outline the outcome of test activities.
- Identify troubleshoot and document any issues that arise from test case execution and liaise with the Product Owner, Software Engineer(s) and QA Engineer(s) in order to determine the best course of action.
What we are looking for
- Experience with automated testing frameworks, e.g. Cypress, Jest, Mocha, etc.
- Knowledge in accessibility, performance and mobile testing.
- Desire to inform the Product team in test automation best practices so as to contribute to the creation of an efficient automation process.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to interact and work closely with the multi-disciplinary Product team within an Agile methodology.
- A proficient understanding of software testing: its main principles, its role in the Software Development Lifecycle, its process in practice, the different methods and types, etc. • Optional: An ISTQB® Foundation Level certificate.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, commensurate with experience. We also offer outstanding benefits to simplify the lives of our employees and show them how much we appreciate their contributions. This is a full-time, salaried position that can be fully remote.